Saturday, April 23, 2016

Nature and Love

A wall of books,
Rain drops on window panes,
Dark cold clouds outside,
And burning woods' warmth inside.
I tuck myself under the quilt,
Accompanied by,
A warm cup of coffee on my lips.

The garden trees dancing to a salsa song,
Rain drops jumping off the ground,
Dust washed off the flower, coloured red,
The smell of sand coming through the damp air,
With the music in my ear of the symphony,
played in the next room,
I grab on to my book that I half read.

An old classic novel, stating the love,
of a jewel crowned girl and a field farmer.
The immaterial innocence and firm hands hold,
The words of their caress,
Gave me a shiver and a feel of bliss.
Made me to feel the nature surround's more,
And as I read the love profound further more;
The thought of what is more beautiful
stricked my head along with a lightning in the sky.

And then I realized, how both are felt,
and not ingested by force.
Having no control over nature or love,
as, how and when they unfold.
Going against it is what destroys the earth and the soul,
Hence I left it to the almighty god to answer,
As he is who created both human and nature's roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment